To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Happy Saturday, sparkly friends! Welcome to the My Craft Spot Blog Hop, where we're celebrating the Fall release! All of the new goodies are now available for purchase HERE! Each stop on the hop is giving away a gift certificate to Kimberly's store to put toward the purchase of your choice! Yay! :o)

I'm your last stop on this celebratory blog hop! You should have arrived here from the sweet and talented Kate of Small Bits of Paper. If you've just stumbled upon my blog, flutter on over to Kimberly at My Craft Spot to start the beginning! You won't want to miss a single stop. :o)

I adore the harvest season and all it entails, from Autumn's foliage to the zip-zip of corduroy! :o) One of my favorite things is spending time with loved ones, sharing a sweet treat as we treasure precious moments together. Times of encouragement and building up of faith, being thankful for every blessing from above.

To accompany these beautiful moments, I made a sweet treat box that doubles as a pretty home decor accent. :o)
What a joy this was to create! I saw this tutorial at Stamp Artic for a tea box and instantly fell in love. I will be making more of these in various designs/sizes for tea, candles, hot cocoa, etc. Stamp Artic provides a wonderful base with which to begin. Naturally I began with chocolate. ;)
The fluttering leaves throughout the box are from the NEW Fall Border metal die set. The border itself is stunning and I am so happy Kimberly included layering dies for each part, enabling them to be used individually. I inked up my leaves to make them two-toned and painted them with Rock Candy Crackle Paint.  
The gorgeous sentiment is from the NEW Fall Leaves stamp set. This is one of my favorite sets, as it is filled with such beautiful greetings in varying sizes. It's perfect for any project expressing Autumn, harvest, or thankfulness.
For the front of my box, I created a sweet little scene with some of the new dies. The leaf and acorns are from the Fall Border set and the sweet pumpkins are from the Fall Wheelbarrow set.
Along with chocolates, the box contains a few tags to remind us to keep a thankful lifestyle and to enjoy this beautiful season. More will soon be added. :o) 
My papers are from Maja Design's Walking in the Forest. The decorative bottom of my box is a Spellbinders Romantic Rectangle. The top of my backing design is Marianne Design's Anja's Vintage Decoration. The frame I created for my sentiment is a Spellbinders Gold Labels Four, while my tags are Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles.

You can't have a blog hop without BLOG CANDY, right?! Kimberly is generously supplying each of us with a $10 Gift Certificate to the My Craft Spot Shop to give away! To be eligible to win mine, simply leave me a comment on this post. :o) (I will select and announce the winner on Monday morning!)
Ready to see the entire release?! :o) (Click for larger images)





Fancy Edges- Halloween metal die set

Fall Border metal die set

Fall Wheelbarrow metal die set

Halloween Shapes metal die set

Here is the entire blog hop line-up in case you got lost along the way:


Thank you for celebrating with us! Have a blessed and sparkly weekend! :o)

Challenges entered:
 *Creative Fingers~ Anything Goes
 *Decorate to Celebrate~ Fall or Birthday
 *Frosted Designs~ Stamping
 *Word Art Wednesday~ Encouraging/Uplifting sentiment

52 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Karen. The design is outstanding, the colours are gorgeous and I love the tags with the special sentiments. As always you attention to detail is amazing and so inspiring.
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Karen.............Oh wow this is truly beautiful your so creative and so inspiring in all of your wonderful makes hope you have an enjoyable weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would it be wrong of me to want to win every ten dollar prize to put towards the bundle.
    Well yes, yes it is.
    Good luck to us all.
    Well done on this project!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Stunning! This is an amazing little box. I love it!! Love all your papers.. the design is gorgeous!! Just LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous project Karen! That box is amazing and you decorated it perfectly!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pretty decorated box. Like the flourish gem embellishments.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifully decorated treat box. I'm off to check out the link for the tutorial. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! Your box is so incredibly gorgeous my friend! The papers and the details are absolutely gorgeous! The fall colors and cute little pumpkins, acorns and leaves look fabulous...super fun project!
    Great week by everyone! What a fantastic release!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen, your projects have been gorgeous this week and this box is just as beautiful! Love all the wonderful detail and pretty designer papers! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! I love your project! It is stunning!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! What a week of fabulous projects!! This is just Outrageously Outstanding!!! Could you tell that I love it?.lol The sentiments are just Beautiful but WOW on the Dies as well! A Gorgeous Gift box my friend!!! Love it! It has been an AMAZING week!
    Sending you TONS of my love, hugs & Smiles
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh My Karen, I am In Awe of your Gorgeous Creation. I Love how you did the leaves. I've never used Crackle Paint before. You have really did a wonderful job show casing this release. Thank you for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, how gorgeous! This is stunning! Beautiful papers, bling (& chocolate!), what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This is fabulous Karen! I love how you decorated this box. It will make a wonderful gift to someone special! Love this idea and maybe I'll give it a try! I hope you have a fabulous day :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous tea box - love the Fall leaves and the bling.
    I follow you with Bloglovin.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply beautiful! What great gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty, I love the embellishing and all the bling, amazing treat box!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love this gorgeous creation! You did such an awesome job! The die cuts and gem flourish look beautiful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. My sweetest friend, this is absolutely stunning!! I love the beautiful design of this treat box!! I am adding that Marianne die to my wish list!! It looks amazing!! The leaves are so gorgeous!! The two-tone and crackle make them really pop!! The details you added - the bling, lace...fabulous!! And the tags are so creative and beautiful!! This is such an amazing project!! I love every single detail you put into it!! As always my dear friend, you have blown me away with your talent!! Super-duper fabulous!! I've so enjoyed guest designing with you this week!! I'm sad it's over :( I hope you have fun, relaxing plans for the weekend!! It's cooler here so I've got the windows open so I can hear the birds chirping happily!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your treat box is gorgeous, Karen! l love all of the beautiful details, especially the gorgeous inking of your leaves! Wow! Your creations have been awesome all week! I'm so blessed to have you on my design team!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh, this is gorgeous! Wish I had the tools to pull this off!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wish you could see me! I am sitting here having a fit over this adorable box! I even called my hubby in to look at it! I am going to Pin it if that is okay with you!

    Hugs,

    Louie's Mom
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a brilliant idea - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your treat box is stunning and it would be the perfect decor too! Love how you included the extra little tags as words of inspiration! The leaves and bling flourishes look amazing! Your projects have been fabulous all week long!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG!!! Love, Love your treat box. The box is lovely and I love the Fall look. The sentiment is perfect. Love the new products.
    Cindy Lou
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely beautiful project! LOVE this idea! Your papers and dies are perfect! LOVE all the new sentiments too! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Decorate To Celebrate!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  28. The box is beautiful. I'd be proud to display my tea or chocolate on the kitchen counter if I had a box like this. The embellishments are great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG what a FABULOUS idea! Your treat box looks awesome and so versatile! LOVE this idea! Thanks for inspiration and a fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love it! Something different and would make a nice gift for someone who has everything. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your pretty treat box! So many fabulous details, like the pumpkins, leaves and acorns! Great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is just beautiful Karen, love the whole project... I jumped over and saw the tutorial but I just can't comprehand with cm..... Shucks to bad it's not in regular inches.... I would love to make one too.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous box...so many pretty details...thanks for the link to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, what an amazing piece. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This display box is fabulous Karen! Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a beautiful treat container I love your papers and the stamp sentiment is so sweet. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Karen, what a beautiful project. I bet you did enjoy making it. First of all I love where you started - chocolate. hehe Beautiful paper and love how you used so many different sentiments. Anyone would love receiving this as a gift. I think I need one on my coffee table. =) Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  38. Absolutely gorgeous treat box. I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a beautiful and elegant little chocolate box!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just beautiful! I will be checking out the tutorial when I leave here. And I don't blame you for starting with chocolates. This week you have reminded me of the beautiful effects of the Rock Candy Crackle Paint. The leaves looked stunning with the inking and crackling! Many blessings to you my friend!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lovely box with all the bling and pretty paper.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  42. what a beautiful box thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate challentge

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful creation - love that you could make these for so many things. Fabulous die cuts and love the papers you have used. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Karen, Your talents are SO appreciated at Word Art Wednesday. I always enjoy seeing your sweet creations. Have a blessed week and please stop by again soon.
    God's blessings on you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  45. Congratulations Karen! Your tea box is so beautiful! I love it! Thank you for entering our challenge! Thanks, Sarah ( Decorate To Celebrate design team member)

    ReplyDelete
  46. WOW! this is so beautiful Karen:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  47. Such a beautiful treat box, Karen! I love how you added all the bling, it looks so pretty! I really like that sentiment and all the scattered leaves is a perfect touch! I hope you have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips